Tuition for the 2014 - 2015 School Year
Sacred Heart is committed to making a Catholic education available at an affordable price for all families. Tuition for the 2014-2015 school year has been established by the Consortium of Catholic Academies. Download and view all of this information using the form link to the right.
Re-Registration Fee for Current Students:
$100 per child
Application Fee for New Students:
$50 per child
TADS Application Fee (Formerly PSAS):
$34 per family
Tuition Rates (for entire school year):
Extended Care (for entire school year):
- $6,082 per child
- $200 school fee per family
Before Care Only:
- $650 for 1 child
- $850 for 2 children
- $1,050 for 3 children
- $1,250 for 4 or more children
Before and After Care or After Care only:
- $1,825 for 1 child
- $2,825 for 2 children
- $3,825 for 3 children
- $4,825 for 4 or more children
- If you register before August 1, tuition is billed monthly from July to April.
- If you register after August 1, tuition is billed monthly from September to April.
- Extended Care is billing monthly from September to May.
TUITION POLICY/TUITION AGREEMENT
- Made ONLY through FACTS
- Payment is due on the 15th of each month.
- NO payments are taken at the school.
- Be sure to write your account number on ALL payments.
- Tuition and Extended Care are billed on the same statement.
All parents / guardians must sign the Tuition Policy and Agreement. If there is not a signed agreement on file, your child will not be allowed to enter the school until we have a signed agreement on file.
The Consortium of Catholic Academies has partnered with
, to help families manage tuition payments and financing.
has been helping students and their families work the cost of education into their monthly budget.