Tuition for the 2013 - 2014 School Year
Sacred Heart is committed to making a Catholic education available at an affordable price for all families. Tuition for the 2013-2014 school year has been established by the Consortium of Catholic Academies. Download and view all of this information using the form link to the right.
Re-Registration Fee for Current Students: $100 per child
Application Fee for New Students: $50 per child
TADS Application Fee (Formerly PSAS): $34 per family
Tuition Rates (for entire school year):
- $5,905 per child
- $200 school fee per family
Before Care Only:
- $650 for 1 child
- $850 for 2 children
- $1,050 for 3 children
- $1,250 for 4 or more children
- $1,825 for 1 child
- $2,825 for 2 children
- $3,825 for 3 children
- $4,825 for 4 or more children
- If you register before August 1, tuition is billed monthly from July to April.
- If you register after August 1, tuition is billed monthly from September to April.
- Extended Care is billing monthly from September to May.
- Made ONLY through FACTS
- Payment is due on the 15th of each month.
- NO payments are taken at the school.
- Be sure to write your account number on ALL payments.
- Tuition and Extended Care are billed on the same statement.
TUITION POLICY/TUITION AGREEMENT
All parents / guardians must sign the Tuition Policy and Agreement. If there is not a signed agreement on file, your child will not be allowed to enter the school until we have a signed agreement on file.
The Consortium of Catholic Academies has partnered with FACTS, to help families manage tuition payments and financing. FACTS has been helping students and their families work the cost of education into their monthly budget.