Home of the 2015 DC Scores Jamboree Champions!!
Welcome to the 2014-2015 Sports Website. We offer a variety of sports and enrichment
activities for students.
- open to all students in the school
- have regularly scheduled practices/games
- have a dedicated coach
- may require additional responsibilities from family in order to participate (transportation to games, fundraising, etc)
After Care Enrichment Activities
- open to after care students only
- led by after care staff
- occur during Enrichment hour of the after care program
- does not require additional responsibilities from family in order to participate
- The only winter activity that we have open to all students is karate for Prek-2nd grade (Tuesdays)
Winter Aftercare Enrichment Activities
-3rd and 4th grade fitness group (M, Tu, F)
-3rd and 4th tennis group (W)
-5th grade fitness group (M, Tu, F)
-5th grade tennis group (W)
-6th -8th grade fitness group (M,W,Th,F)
The fitness groups will be participating in ORGANIZED fitness activities including a rotation of sports such as basketball, football, baseball, volleyball, kickball, soccer, etc.
The aftercare students in the fitness groups will also have fitness levels tracked using BMI information and Pacer Test (running).
- Elementary Soccer 3rd-5th (W-F)
-Middle School Soccer 6th-8th (M-Th)
Spring Aftercare Enrichment Activities
-3rd and 4th grade fitness group ( Tu,F)
-5th grade fitness group (Tu, F)
-6th-8th grade fitness group (M, W)