The Sacred Heart Home and School Association (HSA) provides an important service by bringing together parents, teachers and staff at our school. Our goal is to support the spiritual and academic excellence in the education of our students by promoting the parents’ involvement in their children’s education.
The HSA Executive Committee for the 2014-2015 School Year is:
HSA Meetings for Parents are held every 2
of the Month from 6:00-8:00pm in the School Theatre.
- Chair: Jessica Martinez
- Vice Chair: Mary Anne Gibbons
- Secretary: Emilio Vasquez
- Treasurer: Sinclair Szebrat
- Fundraiser Coordinator: TBD
- New Parent Representative: Jodi Bossio